The team at Nicole M. Paxson, D.D.S., loves welcoming new families into our practice. We want to establish reassuring and comfortable relationships with each of our patients. In order to create that trusting atmosphere, here’s what you can expect at your first visit:
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your appointment time to fill out your forms on our IPAD check in system. Our staff can assist you – please just ask.
- Then, we listen to your concerns about your dental health and future.
- Together, we review your medical history with you; take x-rays; and conduct a periodontal screening (which is no more uncomfortable than a routine cleaning).
- Dr. Paxson reviews your records and conducts a thorough examination, checking for oral cancer, gum disease, and the status of your current restorations (crowns, filling, implants, etc.)
- After the examination, we consider all the information we’ve gathered to review treatment options based on your dental needs and desires.