Your Smile Makeover
If you don’t love your smile, you’ve come to the right place. Dr. Nicole M. Paxson, D.D.S., offers a wide range of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great. A great smile improves self-esteem and self-confidence.
The most important job you have as a member of your own smile makeover team is to communicate exactly what you don’t like about your smile and how you’d like it to be different. Before the first consultation, give some thought to the following questions:
- What do you like or dislike about the color, size, shape and spacing of your teeth?
- Are you pleased with how much your teeth show, both when you smile and when your lips are relaxed?
- Do you want teeth that are perfectly aligned and a bright “Hollywood White,” or would you prefer a more natural look with slight color, shape and shade variations?
- Would you like more or less of your gums to show when you smile?
- It is extremely helpful for you to bring in pictures you have collected. Bring us smiles you like and smiles you don’t like. If you used to like your smile, bring photos of your own smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Today, dental services include a number of safe and effective ways to make your smile both beautiful and healthy. Some common procedures include:
- Cosmetic bonding to repair small chips or cracks.
- Invisalign clear aligners, for discreet orthodontic treatment.
- Orthodontic treatment to move teeth into the proper position.
- Porcelain veneers for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth.
- Teeth whitening to brighten a faded or discolored smile.